Being a photographer gives me the great opportunity of sharing with people the beauty in each person that takes the spotlight in front of my camera, or the beauty that I see in the world around me.  I have loved the chance I have had to capture those moments in time and hold them frozen for years to come so that in the future you will be able to look back and smile with pleasant... Nostalgia!

Saturday, March 28, 2009




This beautiful bride, Courtney, not only lit up the room when she walked in but also the face of her new groom... I was so happy to be able to shoot this was a beautiful St. George wedding of such a dear friend!

2 comments:

  1. hey i know that bride :) you did such an amazing job. YOU are the best photographer i have ever worked with !!! im so glad you took our pictures.. let me know the next time you will be around grand junction or even st george and how much it would be for you to take our family photos.. love you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - especially the foot picture! You are so good at what you do.

    ReplyDelete