Being a photographer gives me the great opportunity of sharing with people the beauty in each person that takes the spotlight in front of my camera, or the beauty that I see in the world around me. I have loved the chance I have had to capture those moments in time and hold them frozen for years to come so that in the future you will be able to look back and smile with pleasant... Nostalgia!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
At The Beginning
I have been asked several times when I was going to start putting pictures online... I figured it was about time!! I love being able to show people the beauty that I see around me and the beauty in my subjects. I have loved the chance I have had to capture these moments for you, and hope it brings you a little happy.... Nostalgia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you are doing this Kiely - we love seeing your pictures! You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteIM SO EXCITED you put your pictures on here i cant wait to see what else you have done !
ReplyDeleteWe've known you were amazing at what you do...it's good that lots of others can know, too!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!